Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fear of the Unknown

I recently noticed that Wyatt has been sneaking things into our kitchen trash can.  I found a shoe and a toy so far.  I wonder how many other items have made it all the way to the trash dump without me knowing.

In other not so interesting news, Wyatt's one year appointment was Monday.  He got 4 shots but handled it well.  The best news of all....he gained 2 pounds in the last 3 months.  Whoo hoo.  He is back to 25th percentile height and 15th percentile weight. 

And last piece of not so interesting news, every meal time is a bit of a challenge right now. Self feeding or starve...that must be his motto.  We are also having serious communication break downs.    Wyatt points at the table and says dat dat dat over and over again while I try to figure out what he is pointing at.  Drink? no. Spoon? no  Tomato? no  Today I even took him out of his high chair and held him up to the table to see if he could point at what he wanted up close.  No luck. 


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home