Monday, September 10, 2012

Vacation Detox

Did you miss me?  I knew it! I was too busy/lazy to write any posts while out of town. 

We had a great trip and are currently undergoing vacation detoxification (sleeping crazy hours, living in a house with no food, struggling for entertainment without cousins, aunties/uncles, and grandparents, and living out of our suitcases). I just put a frozen pizza in the oven for brunch(?) and Wyatt is going down for his first nap which might turn into his only nap if I feel like pushing through until an early bedtime.  I am not sure if we should ease into our old routine or jump into the deep end.

We managed to eat Mexican food almost every day, celebrated a first birthday party, and got in lots of family time.  There were bbqs, tractor parades, and visits with friends.  So much fun! Hope we took enough pictures.  I will post some pics later on in the week.  Until then, here are a few to tide you over.



All the cousins blowing out the candle
More cake please

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At September 15, 2012 at 4:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We SUPER missed you! And are IMPATIENTLY waiting for photos of the amazing festivities!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home