Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Blame Game

What I have learned....if your baby is fussy and not sleeping before 6 months, you blame a growth spurt.  If your baby is fussy and not sleeping after 6 months, you blame teething.

We had a "newborn night" last night.  I can't find a reason and I even gave ibuprofen.  Wyatt is in a great mood today and seems to feel rested while I am dragging....zzzzzzzz.

Take a look at this picture from exactly one year ago.  I feel about like this today with a smaller belly.

Note: the chairs are appropriately painted Farmall Red and John Deere Green...not Christmas!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At August 22, 2012 at 9:43 AM , Blogger TakeMeThereTotes said...

I laugh again and again.

 
At August 22, 2012 at 10:56 AM , Blogger LauraLowe said...

Hilarious!
So true about growth spurt vs teething. We get to blame teeth for another year!!
I so miss flip flops to work. Wah

 
At August 22, 2012 at 12:51 PM , Blogger jamison said...

Sexy momma. Just missing a double wide in the background. Yesterday's post cracked me up. Your in the homestretch of year 1. You got this!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home