Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fitness And Other Non-News

You may have noticed that I have not posted much new in the "Fitness" category.  I am still struggling through a strange combination of P90X when I make time for it and I am trying to substitute running for the cardio DVDs (Kenpo and Cardio).  Nothing is regular.  I skip too often. I lack motivation. I'm fired.

I have been able to get my work done a bit easier the past few weeks.  Sitting on the couch with the Olympics on sure has boosted my time at the computer.  What am I going to do when they are over? 

The owner of the condo we rent is selling the place so I have to keep the place "clean" for random people to come over and see if they want to buy it.  I hope clean means a pile of toys in the corner and the bathroom not smelling of diapers because that is about as good as they are going to get.  OK...I try a leeetle bit harder than that. 

Wyatt is now on an 80/20 walk versus crawl routine.  He also walks around with his gun loaded almost all the time.  By gun I mean pointer finger.  He learned the magic of the point.   Show me that, give me that, what is that?  I open the door when he wakes up from his nap and he is already pointing.  He is still fascinated with everything on the walls and ceiling.  Paintings, metal art, sprinklers, smoke detectors, fans, and lights. His vocab also grows.  He can't say any words really, but he knows books, cheerios, painting, light, mama, dada, fish, and clap. 

I am off to save Wyatt from a Raisin Bran box and some parchment paper.  He likes to put things in the box, but when they don't come out of the box like they are supposed to Wyatt shows some serious rage.  Are you supposed to show that much anger and frustration at this age? Let's go with yes.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At August 11, 2012 at 3:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that watching the Olympics has you less motivated.

Wyatt's such a rock star!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home