Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Gluten Free One Month and Not Cured

Well, in case you don't remember my post, I tried a Gluten Free diet for a month in hopes that it would help to clear up my face.  I didn't see any improvements at the one month point.  I am still on the search for my cure.  Nah, I just give up...at least temporarily.  :)

I did find a list of Gluten Free foods that I really enjoyed.  Check out the list here if you have any interest or know anybody in need of a list.  

Since my one month mark passed over the weekend, I had beer, fried fish, some cake, and some bread all containing flour / wheat.  My body did not protest.  Whew. I didn't know what it would think after being "clean" for a month.

Oh...and the question every body asks..."did you lose weight?".   No, I did not lose weight.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At September 5, 2012 at 2:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you tried one month dairy free?

 
At September 6, 2012 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Janet said...

Nope. Should I?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home