Sunday, August 12, 2012

Have a Toddler?

If you have a toddler and need a laugh, follow Honest Toddler on Twitter or through their blog.   The writer is genius and they are definitely inside the heads of kids.

Here are some of my favorite recent tweets:

Stop inviting my parent's places. They can't go because me.

Toddler Tip: Mommy going potty? Don't cry. Just sit on her lap. Heart to heart hug. She likes it. 

If you're at the grocery store, holler at me. Look for the smartly dressed GAP kid. I'm next to him wearing pajamas and bootleg Crocs.

Playgroup hyped me up as an early potty training hopeful. Not so much. Feels like women's gymnastics over here.

Slept through the night. No trophy or cupcake. Won't happen again.

She instagrammed dinner to prove it's happening. No wonder we're using real plates.

RT if you're having breakfast on a paper towel in front of your shows!

No Target money today so we're doing nothing.

Also, a few of my favorite recent blog posts.  

7 Stages of Night Grief - Read this one.  Too funny!

Shopping Cart Covers. For Serious

I think you can follow them on facebook too if you don't like to read blogs or follow twitter.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At August 13, 2012 at 10:37 AM , Blogger Courtney said...

OMG! So funny! I can totally picture my 2 yo doing the one about "the voices keep talking to me."

 
At August 14, 2012 at 8:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd read most of these before and am still laughing hysterically. `

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home