Monday, August 27, 2012

Stay At Home Janet

The glamorous fashion life and day to day activities for SAHJ (stat at home Janet). 

I keep cutting all of my jeans that I used to wear to work into cutoff shorts. I live in Florida and don't ever have to look put together, but one day I might live somewhere with a fall or winter.  Or I might have to look casually presentable.   Guess I will go shopping then.

Along the same lines, this is my shoe decision every day....do I wear flip flops, green tennies (chucks), purple tennies (nike frees), or grey tennies (toms).  I am pretty sure this is not a normal set of options unless you are under 15.

Fresh breath is a thing of the past.  I promise I still brush my teeth twice a day, but I never chew gum or have mints because Wyatt doesn't care and neither does the checkout lady at Target.

I recognize almost everybody at my grocery store.  This is almost embarrassing.  Yes, I am back at the store.  Yes, this is fun for me.  Yes, I might be back tomorrow.  No, I don't need help out. 

I take almost 3 walks a day along the exact same route.  My condo is big, so 1 lap = .7 miles = 15 minutes of not having to be responsible for Wyatt aside from pushing the stroller and keeping stray gators, snakes, dogs, and cars away. 

Instead of going to the grocery store today, I made a quick trip to the local beach.  I will apologize to Cynthia at checkout lane 4 tomorrow when I go to the store.  Isaac caused a little roughness, but I didn't see any 7 foot waves like the news advertised.  We did get a good bit of rain and wind.




Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 2, 2012 at 8:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so funny! And I'm glad I'm not the only one! I can't stop laughing about "I am pretty sure this is not a normal set of options unless you are under 15." How many stray gators have you seen at your condo? ;)

 
At September 6, 2012 at 8:53 PM , Blogger Janet said...

Jacque, no gators yet but I have seen snakes or the same snake several times.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home