Thursday, September 13, 2012

Coming Up: A Stroller Friendly 5K

I am 100% not on the P90X bandwagon.  Thanks vacation!  I plan to get back into running now.  Like how I keep NOT finishing my workout plans and picking something new?  Me neither.  I am usually a finisher, doer of what I plan, follow the program kind of girl. 

Well, for the moment, I am a runner again.  Hunter and I are running a 5K on Saturday that allows strollers.  Whoo hoo.  Stroller friendly races are rare.  Bad news....stroller runners have to start behind the walkers and swerve around all of them.  Good news...I am not that fast so I won't be trying to break a record. I do have that teensy bit of competitiveness that will make me push myself faster than I should for a race that is only 3.1 miles.  Maybe this will motivate me to really run again...like consistently...like not at a turtle pace. 


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At September 13, 2012 at 10:02 AM , Blogger LauraLowe said...

You? Competitive??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home