Friday, September 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Hunter!

Happy birthday to my Hunter, father of Wyatt, meat cutter, repair man, non-stresser, mr. patient, sleep diagonaller, dessert loving, knife sharpener, naturally smart, excel genius, too many hobbies, previous boyfriend of a 4th runner up to Miss Texas (not me obv), makes me laugh constantly, bestest friend in the whole world!

I am busy making some turned out mediocre kitchen sink cookies and making Hunter pause the movie we are watching (In Time) constantly.   Happy early birthday!

After our 5K Saturday, I am going to whip up some fried chicken and mashed potatoes and hope that my "bad cooking" streak has ended.  Seriously...don't know what my deal is this week.


Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 14, 2012 at 9:11 AM , Blogger TakeMeThereTotes said...

Happy Birthday to you Hunter! Sounds like a fun filled birthday weekend planned for you all.

 
At September 15, 2012 at 4:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hunter! (We just watched that movie too!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home