Monday, October 1, 2012

Meals For the Week

In attempt to get out of the food funk, I have some recipes picked out for this week.

Baked Chicken Milanese with Arugula and Tomatoes by SkinnyTaste - I heart arugula

Tomato Pie with Bacon and Jalapenos by Homesick Texan  - Buttermilk purchased

Vietnamese Noodle Salad with Chicken by Bev Cooks - I have bean sprouts from a farmer market type of place

I also have a big bunch of dill I need to use.  Please submit your favorite dill dip recipe to me so I can continue to eat tubs of sour cream and raw veggies whenever I am too lazy to make lunch.  I am also considering fridge dill pickles or cheddar dill scones

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At October 1, 2012 at 8:19 AM , Blogger TakeMeThereTotes said...

Sounds like a great meal plan. I had to favorite the Homesick Texan...just loved her stories and her Kolache recipe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home