Friday, October 19, 2012

A Virtual Run For Real Cupcakes

Tonight Hunter, Wyatt, and I ran The Cupcake Classic 2012, a virtual 5K.  Our Moms Run This Town chapter leader baked funfetti cupcakes with pink frosting.  Delicious! I ate one.  Then I grabbed another one "for Wyatt".  He only ate a crumb or two so I HAD to finish his. Before running, we had this Greek Salad with Chicken for dinner and I loved it. You should try this recipe.  Easy peasie too.

I used this virtual 5K as my hard training run, so I allowed my heart rate to go to the high 160s and ran 3.75 miles.  My pace was 11:24 min/mile.  

Tomorrow, Wyatt and I are Making Strides Against Breast Cancer by participating in our local walk.  We will be walking 3 miles...with a lotta ladies wearing pink.  I bought a pink shirt from Target.   I also did a practice session with pink hair chalk.   So easy, even for someone like me!  Happy weekend to everybody. 


Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 28, 2012 at 10:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're smart. Run for cupcakes is genius! The chalk in your hair looked great! You should do it regularly! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home