Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! And Happy Birthday to Jamison! Have a great hallo-birthday.

Wyatt is going as a dragon this year.  I thought it was a unique costume, but there were 3 dragon outfits at our MOMs club Halloween party last Friday.  This is the best, least moving, photo we have. 



For those that follow me on Instagram, these are repeat photos.  Sorry!  Last night Hunter carved our pumpkin while I made pepitas with the seeds.  My family always roasted the pumpkin seeds growing up in butter and salt.  Hunter does not appreciate the pumpkin seeds as much as me.  Since I have a severe addiction to spicy, I added cayenne pepper and chili powder this year.  I roasted on 350 degrees for around 30 minutes.  I probably should have roasted longer, but I needed to go to bed!

Hunter had to bust out the Dremel


Seeds pre roasting


The final product

Tonight, we are probably going to trick or treat with Jacque and Collin on her street because I need some free candy.  Oh, and Wyatt needs to enjoy the experience.  Have a good evening!

Next post....pictures from our trip to Sanibel, FL.  Sorry for all of the slacking!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At November 2, 2012 at 8:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is REALLY impressive carving skills. I'm going to send you requests for next year!

I'm glad you guys joined us for trick or treating. Trunk or Treat is definitely more their speed, but the only thing cuter than a dragon or a tiger separately is a dragon and tiger together. :)

 
At November 18, 2019 at 1:19 AM , Blogger Sakira said...

Your article is very smart.I love to browse your diary's posts everyday and that i got vast facilitate from your blog and developed a brand new app spotify premium apk you'll be able to check.Thanks for wonderful diary.

 
At October 28, 2020 at 1:02 AM , Blogger Nawazz said...

I love your article. you can visit my website Mutant Fighting Cup 2 Apk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home