Saturday, September 12, 2015

Wyatt Turns 4

Well here we are.  My baby turns 4 today.  I am going to miss him answering that he is three and a half years old. I tried to set aside a little time for some pictures to represent who he was as a three and a half year old. 

His favorite toys are trucks, trains, planes (Dusty and all of his people), puzzles, iPad, and LEGOS.  In the past few months, he has really gotten creative at free styling his legos.  He probably plays his Duplos a bit more than his big kid legos, but he is able to enjoy both.  He will go outside with one or two of his construction trucks or tractors and dig non stop for a good 30 minutes to an hour.  We have a good sized hole in our front yard.  Good thing it is a rental. ;)  The sand box is still a big hit too. 



He likes to watch Jake and the Never Land Pirates on Netflix. He likes to watch tractor, construction, and Lego videos on YouTube.  He loves to read his Bible book and a book about sharks at the moment. His book selections change every week. 




He loves to eat granola bars, ice cream, cheese, Jello, and peanut butter samich. I ran out of thoughts and asked him what his faves are.  "chick fil a, tacos, oranges".



He is considerate, kind to his sister, and listens most of the time. If he is not being a good listener, that pretty much means he needs more sleep. He has entered the questions phase...including how do babies come out of your belly. He loves school. He is still shy. He doesn't keep his boohind in the chair at meals. He eats slow. He naps every 2 or 3 days for an hour or two. He rides his bike with training wheels.



He just recently got some pretty good dance moves.  His favorite song is uptown funk. He really enjoys swimming now (with a life jacket). I would love to put him in swim lessons. Or gymnastics.



He always asks me if I need a friend..in the kitchen, while I am working, in the bathroom.  There is no other answer, so yes I need a friend. When I am not home for bedtime, he wants me to come in and give him a kiss after he is asleep.  He always asks me the next morning. Sometimes I forget to do it and I feel like a horrible person lying and saying I did come to kiss you last night. 



I don't know what to expect from 4! 4 times the fun? 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home