Monday, June 11, 2012

Time For Another Life Update

Wyatt has his 9 month Dr. appointment today..no shots!

Today is my first day of work, but I probably won't be able to login yet.  No VPN.  Guess I will enjoy my last day(s) of freedom.

Lisa and I are on day 4 of P90X, the lean version. Work it, work it.

Hunter made some amazing waffles this weekend.  We had them with this smoothie.

Hunter was feeling a little sickly so we had lots of soup and sandwich meals including our famous (to us) tortilla soup.

I got my haircut because I was having to fix it again...unacceptable!

Wyatt has managed to stay in the church nursery for two entire Sundays!  I guess separation anxiety has departed...for now.

I am now a board member of one of the Mom clubs I am in.  Not because I am cool...just because they are desperate.  Secretary right here!

That's all folks.  Happy Monday.


Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 11, 2012 at 1:01 PM , Blogger jamison said...

Happy 1st day back in the corporate world! WTG mom club secretary!

 
At June 11, 2012 at 8:30 PM , Blogger Elena said...

Sounds like a great first day back to work! Congrats on becoming a board member of the Mom's group board.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home