Monday, June 4, 2012

Peanut, Peanut Butter

I really do love peanut butter.  Nom nom.  I am not a huge dessert person aside from ice cream and desserts that are heavy on fruit or peanut butter.  On one of my strolls through the grocery store, I spotted Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams

The description from their website reads, "Our all natural peanut butter blended with rich dark chocolate. It's like a peanut butter cup in a jar! Great on a sandwich, but just as wonderful spooned over ice cream, spread on fruits, or simply eaten out of the jar. It's equally delicious as an ingredient in your all-time favorite baked goodies like chocolate cake and bread pudding."

I have been having a glass of almond milk and a spoonful of this spread on whatever I can find (bread, crackers, apple, pear, my finger) after my runs.   Strange combo? Probably so, but it IS what I do.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At June 11, 2012 at 8:36 PM , Blogger Elena said...

I like peanut butter on foods like mole or Thai peanut butter sauce. I do enjoy peanut butter with apples and who doesn't like ants on a log? Have you tried Nutella? Not peanut butter but in the nut fam.. I heart it.

 
At June 12, 2012 at 8:10 AM , Blogger Janet said...

I have only tried Nutella a few times and I did enjoy! I keep wanting to buy it but am always at Costco when I see it and I'm not ready to invest in that much. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home