Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Fitness Goals

Well, I am embarrassed to admit I never made it to Phase 3 of the Jamie Eason LiveFit program.  I really enjoyed her workouts, but I got discouraged trying to follow her plan that required about 90 minutes of time 6 days a week.  That is definitely the longest I have stuck to a plan that required strength training 6 days a week. 

Once Lisa finishes teaching this year, we are going to attempt to do P90X together but apart.  Until then, I need something to motivate me.  I set a goal in the Nike Plus site / application to run 30 miles in the next 4 weeks.  Hunter and I are both going to try to stick to this goal.  I also made a week long challenge to see who can run more miles.  Nothing like competition to make me step up! I will use my phone and the Nike Plus application to track mileage.  Would you like to join in on the challenge or set your own goal?  Let me know and I can send you an invite.  Place your bet...who can run more?  A stay at home mom pushing a baby in a stroller that doesn't always enjoy stroller time? Or a dad that works 45 hours a week?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home