Thursday, May 3, 2012

Photo a Day Challenge - April Week 4

Here tis! The final week of FatMumSlim's Photo a Day April challenge

Day 22 - The last thing you bought

Day 23 - Vegetable
Day 24 - Something you are grateful for - Toys!
Day 25 - Looking down
Day 26 - Black and White
Day 27 - Somewhere you went

Day 28 - 1 PM
Day 29 - Circle
Day 30 - Something that makes you sad

I plan to do her May Photo a Day Challenge too, but no worries...I will not bore you with the pictures.  I really enjoyed the activity.  I have something to look forward to every day and it makes me more alert of my surroundings.  I also have to use the very tiny creative part of my brain. 





Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At May 3, 2012 at 9:21 AM , Blogger LauraLowe said...

I vote you post it :)

 
At May 3, 2012 at 2:22 PM , Blogger jamison said...

I want to play but I'm already 2 days behind! Story of my life I guess.

 
At May 6, 2012 at 3:53 PM , Blogger TakeMeThereTotes said...

Don't stop the photos....Good to catch up on reading your blog again. Feels like I have been gone forever. Wyatt is growing up before my very eyes. Happy Sixth Anniversary once again. I felt you have been a part of the Edmondson Group for a lot longer than that six years and now that I see it spelled out, I know why! Many more.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home