Thursday, April 19, 2012

Healthy "Cherry Limeade" Recipe

I am obsessed with Perrier, TopoChico, and various other over priced sparkling mineral waters.  This started when I was pregnant and for some reason did not leave.  It was a good way to force more water in me.  Once we find a way to get our CO2 canister from Texas to Florida or break down and buy a new one, I will make my own.  Until then, I will continue to hydrate in a most expensive way.

Here is a fabulous new recipe that you might like if you can handle the sparkling mineral water.

Ingredients:
Crushed Ice
Limes
Maraschino Cherries
Your favorite overpriced carbonated mineral water

Directions:
Fill your cup halfway up with crushed ice.  If you have a Sonic ice maker, that would be AWEsome.  Fill your glass with sparkling mineral water.   Squeeze about half a lime into your glass.  Dump in 2 maraschino cherries and a teaspoon or two of the juice.  Stir. 

Variation:
Use a lime flavored carbonated mineral water.  My fave is Topo Chico. 

Requirement:
Drink with a straw.  Enjoy the bubbles. 



Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At April 13, 2016 at 5:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Unbelievable job mates, I enjoy going through your articles. sonic ice maker

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home