Monday, April 2, 2012

A New 'Do

I have not cut my hair since I found out I was pregnant and now my bebe is over 6 months old so that is a long time with no hair cuts. My hair was nice and purty and long, but the pony tail that I wore EVERY SINGLE DAY was becoming a nuisance.  I don't fix my hair.  I shower and I comb it.  I refuse to blow dry it or flat iron it unless it is a special occasion.  Special occasions don't happen very often once you have kids.  I have tried YouTube tutorials for how to fix my hair and I can't master any of them.  I have mastered hot rollers and curling my hair with a flat iron, but again, those are for special occasions and take a long time.  Yesterday Hunter walked Wyatt around the mall for an hour while I had my hair chopped.  Here are the before and after pictures.   Good bye ponytail, I will miss you. 


In other news, nap times around here are a little more exciting since Wyatt likes to practice his stand up (pant, grunt, groan, giggle), sit down (cry), stand up (grunt, groan, giggle), sit down (cry) routines a few times before falling asleep. Isn't it funny how you can be so proud of your kid's developmental advances and then wish they were back to where they were when it starts driving you batty? It is sweet to see how proud he is when he pulls himself up to a standing position.  You da bomb Wyatt, now take your nap DEAR SWEET CHILD!!!!

We also had a successful beach day on Saturday with the Gilliams.  Our bebes stayed on the beach for about 4 hours.  We thought we would be home by lunch time. 


Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At April 2, 2012 at 9:17 AM , Blogger TakeMeThereTotes said...

Like, like, like: Like new do; Like swim togs; Like beach!

 
At April 2, 2012 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Stacey said...

Nice...

 
At April 2, 2012 at 6:09 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Like the new hair cut!! :)

 
At April 3, 2012 at 7:26 AM , Blogger ARDub said...

Love the new do. I suffer from the same issue with long hair too - it stays in a pony tail 99% of the time. Thinking about cutting mine, but can't decide. Maybe when I go back to work though.

 
At April 4, 2012 at 9:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic haircut!

Naptime sounds like fun! Wyatt, you're such a fun little guy!

 
At April 4, 2012 at 1:47 PM , Blogger Beth said...

I always like your hair short! Very sassy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home