Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day from sunny Florida!  We celebrated the weekend by going to Lowes and going to softball practice.  BIG weekend folks...  BIG weekend.  Hunter worked on making the perfect espresso and Janet made homemade peas, carrots, sweet taters, and squash baby food style.  It really is the easiest peasiest to make and now I have a month supply in the freezer.  Here is a family pic and a Wyatt pic for your viewing pleasure.


We all wore our green
Nom nom, sweet taters

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At March 22, 2012 at 12:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I recall correctly, you loved anything orange. squash, sweet taters, peaches, ... in fact I think you were kind of orange for a while when you were about his age. Not a lotta orange, just a tinge around the edges.
I guess I am reader number 6... good to know what you are up to.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home