Friday, March 2, 2012

Join us for play time?

I have always been fascinated with time lapse videos.  I think it would be super-de-duper awesome to set one up while Wyatt sleeps to see how he gets from one end of the bed to the other.  During one nap time I learned how to create a time lapse movie with our Canon 60D Software, iPhoto, and iMovie. 

I recorded our play time for about 30 minutes, taking a photo every 30 seconds.  I string all of the photos together in a movie and display each one for 2 seconds.

If you would like to join us for play time, just watch our video.  It is intensely exciting.  Better get some popcorn and a coke before clicking play. I am wearing my fanciest work out clothes during the video and I make a phone call to Amanda and Joseph in case you were DYING to know who I am talking to. There is music in the video so adjust your volume (prob want to turn it off since I put cheesy background music).


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At March 2, 2012 at 9:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is amazing! I've been wanting to do something like this too, but haven't tried it!

 
At March 2, 2012 at 10:59 AM , Blogger Janet said...

Thanks! It was much easier than I thought so you should give it a try. I can help if you have any problems.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home