Monday, February 20, 2012

Meals for the Week

I try to make about 3 new recipes a week and spend the rest of the week eating leftovers or attempting to use items I already have efficiently. This is not the way to have the cheapest grocery bill, but keeps life fun for me. 

New meals for this week:
  • America's Test Kitchen Healthy Family Cookbook - Skillet Roasted Chicken
  • Antioxidant Agua by EightyTwenty
  • Orange Peel Shrimp - PBS - via EatLiveRun
  • America's Test Kitchen Healthy Family Cookbook - Pasta with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Basil
To find ideas I flip through one of my cookbooks, check out pinterest, or star items I find in my feed reader from one of the many food bloggers I follow.   If you would like to see my Pinterest idea board I have 2 categories.
  1. Tried and True Recipes
  2. Recipes to Try
If you are in need of more food bloggers to follow let me know and please share your favorites with me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home