Friday, February 17, 2012

DES PER ATE

Since I know NOT A SOUL in our new town and Hunter is probably tired of me counting down the minutes until he comes home, I have decided this introvert needs to make a friend or three. After scouring the interwebs for social groups, I have found a few to try out.  My first tryout is today at 10:00 AM.  I am meeting some moms at a playground. I will report back with all the awkward moments later.  Here is hoping I make the cut!

Wyatt says he needs some friends too. And some pictures with better lighting.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 2, 2012 at 9:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wyatt, you are too cute! Love the lip and artistic photography! We'll get together next week and you can teach Collin how to crawl! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home