Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Meals For the Week

These are some of the meals I have cooked over the past few days that were surprisingly good.

Black Bean, Quinoa, and Citrus Salad - by EatLiveRun - This was my first time to have quinoa and I thought it was pretty good.

The Super Pancake - by EightyTwenty- This was guaranteed to keep you full unlike regular pancakes. It was definitely better than regular pancakes but didn't last until lunch time.  You sprinkle granola, pecans, and strawberries on top of the pancake and cover with a lid so you don't have to flip. 


Citrus Cake - by America's Test Kitchen. I substituted oranges for lemons. 



This week I am making:

Alton Brown's meatloaf
Beef Fajitas with Annie's Eats Queso Blanco
Salmon
Lemon Chicken (the Edmondsons love when I make lemon chicken wink,wink)






Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 4, 2012 at 4:41 PM , Blogger SDub said...

Who is eating this awesome citrus bundt cake?! If there are leftovers, feel free to ship some over to us...we'll be happy to help out with the taste tests ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home