Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Half-Year Birthday

Wyatt is 6 months old today.  Just like every other parent says, I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He is so fun to interact with now and makes me laugh every day.  I try to spend a few minutes in the rocking chair at night cuddling and remembering these moments.  I love to rub my hands and face on the back of his head because he has soft little baby hairs coming in.  Sounds creepy, right?  It's my current thing. 

I am still trying to guess at his personality, but for now, all I can tell is that he seems to be an independent man.  Also, if we are to have more kids, I would guess that I would look back and say that Wyatt would be my "easy baby" and the others would offer more challenges.  He seems to really go with the flow.  I think God knows what each parent can handle and he knew I needed a guy that would follow schedules and sleep! Ha.  

Today Hunter is going to meet me at the new pediatrician's office.  More shots for Wyatt.  He does not seem to handle the shots well even with Tylenol so we usually spend the rest of the day in the bath tub.  The warm water seems to take the redness in his leg away and help to soothe him.  For the past week, Wyatt has gone back to 1.5 hour naps in the morning and 45 minute naps for his two afternoon naps.  I will accept this as beating the 45 minute intruder for now.  :)  He wakes up so much happier after his long nap, and at least it is easier to make it to bed time with one long nap.  I believe victory is ours because of eating solids at breakfast.  Now onto some pictures of our Wyatt.

Wyatt was born September 12th at 5:17 PM.  He weighed 6 lbs 13 0z and was 19" long. 



Hi Baby Wyatt!


He lost all this hair.  So teeny tiny here!
Dad and Wyatt

Sweet baby face

Mom and Wyatt

6 Months Old - Sitting in a real high chair at a restaurant. Big Day!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM , Blogger TakeMeThereTotes said...

Happy 6th month birthday, Wyatt. Not fun to get shots on your birthday! Mom should add a little ice cream and cake to your dinner today! :o) Ya'll have a good day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home