Wednesday, March 14, 2012

ZOMGeeee, A Blog Tag

My heart skip-ped a beat, when I was reading my blogz, and one of my fave bloggers, Grace at Camp Patton,  answered a blog tag and tagged me to respond.  I feel pretty special, and I know that my 5 loyal followers will enjoy my responses. I immediately placed Wyatt into the jumper so I could work on a response.  If you need to laugh almost every day and have children, please "do the needful" and follow her blog.  A word of warning, do not read while rocking your child to sleep or drinking hot tea because you will snort and the side effects are not pleasant.  She is surviving two under two and her hubby is a resident (aka not home).

Here are the rules to the blog tag for the lucky 3 peeps I am going to tag. 
1. The first rule is to post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 things about yourself/your life .
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them that you've tagged them.

A photo taken by me (I am not in the photo). You see enough of me on the site already:
This is how you camp in East Texas when it is 100 degrees at night.  You sit under the RV AC Unit instead of around the fire.


11 Things Bout Me:
1. I read about a book a week.  This is the only way to stop the voices in my head so I can fall asleep.
2. My family owned 4 mini vans at one time when I was growing up.
3. I might still hold the record at my high school for 300 meter hurdles.
4. I apply chapstick and lotion more than 4 times a day.
5. I ate 21 pieces of pizza at my 13th birthday party, impressing the staff and my friends at Mr. Gatti's.
6. I refuse to iron.
7. I type super de duper fast. I won the typing competition at work 2 years in a row. I give all the credit to using IM as my main form of communication in college.
8. I replay embarrassing moments over and over in my head.  It helps to boost my self esteem.
9. I am a side sleeper.
10. I rock back and forth when I am in a car. It helps pass the time.
11. I don't like breakfast carbs (pancakes, waffles, cereal, etc).  I am hungry in an hour.  Waste of time!


Questions I must answer:
1. age? 31
2. dream job? the one I have.  changing diapers, stressing about naps, internetting, rockin bebe, and playing with toys that only sing one song repetitively.  I am serous! I am so lucky and thankful to be at home with Wyatt even though some days I lose my marbles.  I am looking forward to some part time IT work from home as soon as my 6 month wait it out period is up (company policy)
3. favorite blog? Annie's Eats - this chicko is a Dr, with 2 kids, making beautiful desserts and tasty food. she keeps me in check by making me feel guilty if i don't make homemade goldfish or oreos.  seriously, good food and motivating. i kinda hope she has a nanny and personal assistant
4. favorite recipe? In the repeat bi-weekly category, I make Martha's Roasted Salmon with White Wine Sauce. I use this for more than just salmon.  this is also a great excuse for opening up a bottle of chardonnay
5. favorite book? alas, I must say Hunger Games, just like every other poor soul out there
6. one piece or two piece swimsuit? two, i worked hard for this post c section bod
7. most embarrassing moment? when I met my newish neighbor and Wyatt pulled my shirt in all directions exposing his meal source to all
8. pet(s)? if yes, name(s)? no pets, no responsibilities.
9. specific makeup item you couldn't live without? blush or bronzer.  color me NOT white
10. favorite song of the moment? don't judge.  I don't like Bieber, but I dig this song.  Somebody to Love (Remix) featuring Usher
11. weekend plans? buy a new mattress.  we checked the tag, 23 years old.  gross! i knew it was all bendy and icky and beat up, but still, 23 years. i am accepting mattress recommendations btw

Questions you can answer if you have free time and don't mind chain letter style blogging: 
1. What was your last google search?
2. What is your usual sleep attire?
3. If you could have famous person hair, whose would you pick?
4. What is your favorite flower/plant?
5. Sweets or salty snacks?
6. What is the oldest item in your closet?
7. First CD you owned?
8. Favorite salad dressing?
9. Favorite blog?
10. What browser do you use?
11. Favorite phone app? If you aren't a smart phone person, make up your own question. :)

I am tagging the few and the proud that follow me (still optional):

Beth at Diary of a Dietitian
SarahAlyse
Jacque at The Gilliam Family

 


Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 16, 2012 at 9:39 PM , Blogger jacque said...

Fun idea! I'll give it a try, but I don't think I have 3 blogger friends to tag...

 
At March 19, 2012 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

I will get on this after work :)

 
At March 21, 2012 at 11:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget that you used to rock yourself to sleep at night by banging your head on the wall and had to have your benbah.

We have had more than 10 mattresses in the past 20 years. Finally got an ERGO and love it. It is worth the price.

And, yes, your are very blessed to stay home with the little man. I think we talked about this about 10 years ago or so.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home