Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup

Most crock pot meals are mediocre to me, especially ones that are listed as healthy.  I found a keeper.  Try Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup by SkinnyTaste. 

I opt not to use reduced fat cheese, sour cream, etc not because I don't believe in it...just because I don't believe in the taste. ;)  Make sure you have an avocado in the hizzy before you make this.  I also used chicken thighs because I have a plethora (thanks Costco). 

Side note...is 7 months the NOT magical age that babies decide they don't enjoy sleeping and would much prefer crying and screaming?  A new level of awareness maybe?  A new phase?  I realize I am alone?  I don't think its teeth.  Poor Wyatt.  Poor Janet's heart.

Another side note.  I am trying my first BB Cream.  Since I don't really wear makeup anymore, I decided this might have a chance since it is an all in one and has big SPF.  I bought Clinique's Age Defense BB Cream SPF 30.  I plan to wear it at the next baby play date or my next grocery store trip.  Whatever comes first. 


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At April 18, 2012 at 11:36 AM , Blogger TakeMeThereTotes said...

Gotta try this Chicken Enchilada soup recipe soon. Sounds so yummy. Give us a review on the BB cream too. Hugs to the seven month old determined bebe.

 
At April 24, 2012 at 8:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish this wasn't from last week so I could say "what time should we be over?" :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home