Thursday, April 5, 2012

Zzzzzz

We sent our 23 year old mattress to the graveyard on Monday.  We were going to keep it as a guest bed but decided it wasn't even worthy of that.  I won't miss our taco bed. You spend all night fighting to stay out of the middle.

We bought the Tempur-Pedic Cloud.  So lovely.  It is supportive and wonderful and I can't wait to jump in it every night.  So far the additional heat from the memory foam hasn't bothered us.  Gotta hurry and pack for our vacay to Key West.  Can't wait!

4 Comments:

At April 5, 2012 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Enjoy Key West...it's a bit of a drive. Have patience once you get on those one lane roads. I'm actually really jealous, I'd love to be in South Florida right now. We got a Tempur-Pedic Cloud this past year and let me warn you...it ruins sleeping on any other bed. We love our vacations but can't wait to get home to our own bed. It did take me 6 weeks to get used to it but Kyle loved it right away.

 
At April 5, 2012 at 11:48 PM , Blogger Beth said...

We love love love our tempurpedic. It does make me warmer than my previous mattress but I'm used to it now. Have fun on vacay!

 
At April 6, 2012 at 5:09 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Boo I hate to be warm when sleeping. Find me a cooler mattress please.

 
At April 7, 2012 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Sharon B said...

Have fun in Key West! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home