Sunday, April 22, 2012

Photo a Day Challenge - April Week 3

Here are the photos for week 3 of April.   Better than week 2!

Day 15 - Sunset


Day 16 - Flower

Day 17 - Something you don't like

Day 18 - Hair

Day 19 - Orange

Day 20 - Something you drew

Day 21 - Bottle


For day 17, yes I do like my son, but I do not like the almost daily head wounds I allow him to have since he loves to bash his head on various pieces of furniture / toys.  I have decided not to hover too much.  

For day 20, the Draw Something application for phones is a great way to pass time.  Can you tell what my picture is? 

Week 2 photos
Week 1 photos

Fat Mum Slim's April Photo a Day Challenge

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 22, 2012 at 5:19 PM , Blogger TakeMeThereTotes said...

My first thought was french fries with ketchup poured from the bottle on the right and mustard on top all piping hot with heat steaming above. I think about food often. But I see the answer in the box above the picture. I can see that too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home