Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hello Maintenance Men

Tuesdays are the day that the house is the messiest, Wyatt is the grumpiest, and I am the least put together.  We play softball on Monday nights and keep Wyatt up way past his bed time (and our bedtime).  At 10:00 AM, I answered the door with a a spiked hairdo (not the cool kind) and in my jammies (again, not the cool kind).  The kitchen had exploded with dishes and breast pump paraphernalia, the living room had exploded with toys, and there were shoes and laundry blocking the door from opening all the way.

Maintenance!  Automatic sprinkler and fire alarm checkup.  How rude of these two guys to ruin my "pretend" I have everything together image.  Back to reality.  It is nap time now, so gotta start dishes and laundry.  Hooray for another crock pot dinner today. 

1 Comments:

At April 24, 2012 at 8:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Been there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home