Monday, May 7, 2012

What To Do This Week

Enjoy Starbucks Frappuccino Happy Hour 3:00-5:00 until the 13th.  I am not really a fan of Starbucks or coffee, but I am a fan of half price and I like the fru fru fraps.




Stop by your local thrift store. I am now on my second trip to the one here.  I have purchased several items that still have the tag on.  Thanks to some of the blogs I follow, I can attempt to update my mom-iform.  I bought some tangerine shorts that I am sure came out when tangerine wasn't cool.  This week..going to learn how to wear them.  Polyvore says...




 Finish Cinco de Mayo leftovers.  Didn't make enough to have leftovers?  Start over.  Try this or this or this


We had a lovely weekend.  Last softball game tonight, blueberry pickin Thursday, heading to Texas Saturday.  Yeeee hawwww!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home