Friday, June 1, 2012

Photo a Day May

By popular request (aka 1 person named Laura), I am showing off my Fat Mum Slim Photo a Day May pictures in case you don't follow me on Instagram.  Please keep in mind the following when viewing my pictures.

I have no creative skills
I took all these on my iPhone 4 and not an iPhone 4S with its fancier camera
I used a combination of Camera+ and Instagram to edit the pictures

Here is a Flash slideshow version of my photos for all those people not viewing on an iPhone:


Here is a link to the album for those people viewing on an iPhone:
May 2012 Photo A Day Challenge

Are you up for trying the June challenge?  I think I am taking the month of.


Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At June 1, 2012 at 7:08 AM , Blogger Courtney said...

I just found your blog, it's pretty funny! :) I just got an iPhone and of course instagram. Still trying to figure out the whole thing, haha. Maybe this challenge will get me motivated to do just that. Thanks for posting.

 
At June 1, 2012 at 7:56 AM , Blogger Janet said...

Hi Courtney! Comments make my day. I will motivate you to take pics and you can continue to motivate me to run regularly. ;)

 
At June 1, 2012 at 9:30 AM , Blogger jamison said...

Don't stop for June. I really going to try to do it this month!

 
At June 1, 2012 at 8:04 PM , Blogger jacque said...

So fun! You should definitely do June!

 
At June 11, 2012 at 8:21 PM , Blogger Elena said...

I am giving it a try staring today!

 
At June 11, 2012 at 8:23 PM , Blogger Elena said...

I am giving it a try staring today!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home