Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Few Updates

Hunter and I have been running again! He is .2 miles ahead of me in the weekly challenge and we are on track for 30 miles in 4 weeks.  Wyatt has been such a good sport on the runs.

I have a smoothie obsession right now and plan to try all of these recipes this week.
Pear, mango, spinach, and banana


I am cooking one crock pot meal a week, and tonight I am trying a london broil, lipton soup mix, and cream of mushroom soup.

Wyatt and I are joined at the hip.  He has a severe case of mama's boy.  No church nursery, no being out of sight, lots of hanging on legs. I guess this is our separation anxiety developmental phase. Perhaps this explains the poor sleeping at night?  Tis flattering that I am his only, but tis tiring too. His college roommate may not be cool with me staying with them.

I am 99% sure that I am going to start working as a contractor to my ol' company starting on June 11th for 20 hours a week.  I am excited, but stressed about how this will work.  Loyal blog readers...do not worry.  I plan to neglect areas like sleep, cleaning, and cooking before I neglect blogging.

For those of you that are concerned by all of the tuna fish we may have to eat if there are no hurricanes in FL this season, I found Martha's 23 Recipes for Canned Tuna.  Woot woot.

1 Comments:

At May 30, 2012 at 8:59 AM , Blogger TakeMeThereTotes said...

That smoothie sounds so yummy! Has Wyatt tried a smoothie yet? I bet he would really like it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home