Tuesday, October 20, 2015

I Just Feel Like Typing This Week

Friends, I am not sure why I am visiting the old neglected blog this week. I just feel like writing typing some thoughts for you me.

I woke up early so I could do some praying for a sweet boy named Logan and so I could get some work done before my precious monsters wake up.  Well it is now 6:53 in the AM and no work has been done.  And only an arrow prayer has been sent up.  I made a large glass of iced coffee with whole milk, truvia, and vanilla and stirred it and then bumped it onto the ground.  So now I have a pristine kitchen floor and a coffee scented kitchen.  On the brighter side, my kids stayed asleep and I got to talk to Hunter for 6 whole minutes before he went to work. 

So yesterday, I did get to go to the grocery store after my Dr. appointment.  I unloaded the groceries, and then had visions of us going to have a picnic lunch after preschool pickup because THE WEATHER!!!!  When I walked into Kate's classroom she was asleep on a pillow on the floor in the middle of the ruckus and was not wearing the pants she came in. Ruh roh.  Yep....the explosive D came to visit us.  I scooped her up and we went to go get Wyatt her hero.  We came home to eat our lunch, poop through 3 or 4 more pairs of pants, wash some poo-pants, color on our couches, and then nap.  She did have a low fever before nap.  After nap, she woke up pretty happy, fever free,  and the poopin slowed way down.  Hallelujah!  So some buggy came to visit us but seems to be leaving us quickly. 

Kate is having a birthday party this weekend at the playground so it is going to rain of course. Wyatt sorta learned to ride his bike without training wheels last night.

And now one kid is up so the other will be 2 minute behind.  I hope everyone gets to start their day with coffee in their glass instead of on the floor.  Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home