Friday, March 6, 2015

Five Fact Friday

1. I just laid Kate down for her last ever scheduled morning nap.  Wah. This may be more emotional than weaning.  I am going to use the time change and spring break to my advantage and mess with the schedule now.  She is ready.  Our afternoon naps aren't going as well and she is happy awake for a long time in the morning.  The mornings that Wyatt was at school and Kate was napping were so amazing.  Buy bye peace and quiet.  I guess I have to wake up at 5:30 AM on days that I don't wake up at 4:30 AM to get some work done.

2. Wyatt had school today. Hunter had off work today.  We had a very happy drop off but I got a phone call at 9:45.  Wyatt was crying uncontrollably and he wouldn't say why.  He never does so they were worried about him.  Welllll...he just wanted to be home with his daddy that he has missed so much lately.  Breaks my heart a little bit but I am so glad they get to hang out today.  He has had a tough week with an ear infection.




3. Have I mentioned my obsession with Jamberry nail wraps?  I think so.  These nail stickers are the best.  I might only fix my hair twice a week or put on real clothes occasionally but my nails are always looking good.  They last for 2 weeks, easy on, easy off, fun prints.  Love love love.

My Spring Break wraps...come on warm weather

4. I better go pack my bag.  We are going to go visit East Texas for a few days and enjoy some cold and rainy weather with maybe one or nice days thrown in.  Spring Break...never nice weather...what is the deal!

5. Amazon Subscribe and Save for life.  Is anyone interested in knowing what is in my monthly purchases?  I would be glad to share...especially for the items I price compared.  This is really simplifying my life.  When I run to the grocery store...I do the produce, milk, bread, meat lap and I don't have to visit any other rows. 






Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 8, 2015 at 7:01 PM , Anonymous Sam said...

Poor sweet Wyatt. Do y'all have a house in East Texas too?

 
At March 10, 2015 at 2:56 PM , Blogger Janet said...

My husband's grandmother's house. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home