Wednesday, July 4, 2012

When Daddy Comes Home

Most of you probably think that I love it when Hunter comes home because I get a break from Wyatt.  Wrong! I am a perfect mother and never tire of giving my child endless amounts of attention.  I also have no need for adult interaction throughout the day and can easily cook dinner and do laundry with a 9 month old clinging to my legs.

Ok, but seriously, it is so great to see Wyatt's reaction when Hunter comes home.  He usually giggles the second he hears the door opening.  In the video, he gets so excited he forgets how to crawl for a moment. 


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At July 4, 2012 at 12:12 PM , Blogger LauraLowe said...

I love the times when the seem to trip over their heads and hands crawling - you know his twin does that too ;)
Hailey also enjoyed watching Wyatt :)

 
At July 5, 2012 at 7:32 AM , Blogger Beth said...

So sweet!

 
At July 6, 2012 at 8:24 PM , Blogger Conor said...

That... is awesome.

 
At July 8, 2012 at 10:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Collin and I loved this! So sweet!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home