Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my Dad, my Dad-In-Law, and Hunter.  I hope all of them had a special day!

We made a trip to Jupiter Beach, FL this weekend, home of Tori Amos, Bryant Gumbel, Celine Dion, Michael Jordan, and Burt Reynolds (at least for some part of the year).  The waves were huge (I can't imagine what they look like in a hurricane) so we were able to see surfing, kite boarding, and Hunter tried a little boogie boarding.  We bought the Lightspeed Quick Shelter from Costco a few weeks ago and this little pop up half tent is perfect for the beach. 



For Sunday we cooked America's Test Kitchen Chicken Cobbler (like a pot pie), Emeril's Key Lime Pie, and these butterscotch cookies.  All were tasty. 

What did you cook for the special Dad in your life?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At June 19, 2012 at 2:05 PM , Blogger Elena said...

I picked up breakfast tacos from a nearby taqueria for Ed... Then visited my dad where he shared delicious BBQ he had made. Little bit of a slacker this year.

 
At June 20, 2012 at 3:43 PM , Blogger Janet said...

I miss breakfast tacos. We haven't found any here. I have to make my own.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home