Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New Food Faves

These are my favorite food splurges right now...mostly from Costco. 

Tassos Green Olives Double Stuffed with Garlic and Jalapeno - I loved olives as a kid, hated them when I got older, fell back in love with black olives, and now these green olives stuffed with 2 of my faves are reeling me back in. 


Terra Crinkles Sweet Potato Sea Salt Chips - I am of the mind set that sweet potato fries / chips are not the real thing (although they are tasty).  These kinda change my mind.


ZICO Chocoloate - I really wanted to like coconut water because I love coconut and I love fun drinks, but all the flavors I tried were a flop.  Enter Chocolate coconut.  Winner, winner.  These are expensive so I will not buy frequently.



In an effort to help fatten up Wyatt and do something fun in the kitchen, I am going to try making Annie's Eats DIY yogurt with whole milk.  Wish me luck! It looks so easy. 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 13, 2012 at 11:56 AM , Blogger LauraLowe said...

Next you're going to make Wyatt homemade goldfish ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home