Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Some High Points

The U.S. Women's Gymnastics Team has been selected for the Olympics. Check out who was picked. Congrats to Gabby Douglas for winning the Trials Meet.  My favorite routine was Sarah Finnegan's beam routine.  She is an alternate, but check it out here.

Tomorrow is the 4th of July (yippee).  My exciting meal is going to be hot dogs.  No wise cracks!  I can't remember the last time I had them.  I am going to prepare every topping I can imagine and then struggle to pick which ones I want on my dogs (mustard aioli, avocado, red onion, bacon, cheddar cheese, chili, sliced dill pickles).  Did I miss any?

We took a quick trip to St Augustine and almost melted.  We were able to to push through by pretending to shop in the tourist traps that were heavily air conditioned. We also nursed one beer as long as possible so we could hang out in the A1A Brewery.



Wyatt had his first frozen yogurt.  OF COURSE I got the healthy, no sugar added and topped it with fruit.  He ate it up!  I call it training for ice cream for his first birthday party which will be in less than 2 and 1/2 months.  Eek!

We managed to get a bike helmet on Wyatt and rode 2 loops around our condo complex in the bike trailer.  There was one joyous lap and one crying lap...not necessarily in that order.  We just have to get him used to the helmet.  The trailer was not the problem.


2 Comments:

At July 3, 2012 at 1:59 PM , Blogger TakeMeThereTotes said...

Happy Fourth to ya'll. All toppings sound yum! One of my hot dog favs is Claussen sauerkraut. Love the pics! Yesterdays June photos; the Hawaiian Dudes and the mini biker dude.

 
At July 8, 2012 at 10:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That bike seat is awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home