Sunday, July 1, 2012

Photo a Day June

Here are my Photo a Day June pictures in case you don't follow me on Instagram (funfiveminutesago).

If you are not on an iPhone, here is the Flash SlideShow:



If you are on an iPhone, here is the Photo Album:
June 2012 Photo A Day


I am probably hooked for life, and have started the July challenge.  Please join me!


For those of you on Instagram, do yourself a favor and order one of these super cute items on Printstagram. A set of 3 TinyBooks is on the way to me.  I can't wait!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At July 1, 2012 at 11:07 PM , Blogger Elena said...

I was such a slacker near the end but it was fun!

 
At July 8, 2012 at 10:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep thinking I should, but I can't copy EVERYTHING you do. Then I'd be stalker...

 
At July 8, 2012 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Janet said...

I thought I won stalker of the year by finding your blog before I met you. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home