Friday, July 13, 2012

10 Months

We survived another day around here AND Wyatt turned 10 months old yesterday.  We went to Target with a goal of distracting Wyatt from his mood.  It worked! He had a great time so we stayed there an hour and a half. I had a lofty goal of spending $0 but after an hour and a half, Target reeled me in.  I spent $15.  Of course, I bought only the essentials....bananas, cilantro, ginger, bug spray, and some trucks for Wyatt that were on clearance for $1ish. 

A quick summary of Wyatt's new 10 month tricks:
  • He is waving
  • He claps
  • He looks at Mama/Dada when you ask where one of us is
  • He points (I want more of that, show me that painting)
  • He is fascinated with anything hung on the wall
  • He walks (kind of).  He goes in 5 step bursts.
  • He makes a funny face and kind of whistles to get my attention
Here are some photos I managed to take between crying, hanging on mom's leg sessions yesterday.  The new trucks from Target helped.  Cute outfit provided by Jacque. :)




Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At July 14, 2012 at 9:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks so good on him!

I've been meaning to get some trucks since the play place.

 
At July 23, 2012 at 10:07 PM , Blogger Elena said...

Happy 10 month's, Wyatt!

Time to start planning the 12 month / 1 year celebration. Will you head back to the great state? Everyone does their own style celebration perfect for their family. The big parties are cool but we chose to do an small intimate celebration.

Happy planning!

 
At July 26, 2012 at 6:15 AM , Blogger Janet said...

We will be going back to the great state! If I wasn't we would have a homemade came and a small party. Since we are going to TX my sisters are going all out. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home